Deacons Ministry -
Mother’s Ministry -
The Mothers Ministry provides guidance, counsel and advice to the young women within the church. They also assist the Deacons with the preparation of communion and baptism.
• Seniors That Soar
• Meals on Wheels
• Missionary Society
The choirs within the music ministry provide sacred Christian music during worship services, funerals and other events.
The Youth Ministry is committed to identifying and addressing the needs of our youth. Below are the areas specifically geared to our youth and children.
• Children’s Church (Nursery)
• Youth Ushers
• Mime Team
• Praise Dancers
Christian Education ~
• Sunday School - The mission of the Sunday School Ministry is to provide the fundamental basics of Christianity to our children, youth, adult members and visitors. We explain the Word of God as it applies to our everyday lives through hands-on and interactive teaching. Sunday School meets each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. Classes are offered for all ages.
• Bible Study - Come and study God's Word and apply Biblical principles to solve problems in your life. Bible study meets each Wednesday at 12:00 noon and 6:00 pm.
• New Members Orientation - provides eight weeks of orientation and training regarding the beliefs and practices of First Missionary Baptist Church.
• Audio & Radio
Services Ministry ~
• Ushers - The Usher Ministry meets, greets, and seats our members and guest as they enter the sanctuary. Their objective is to ensure that each person who enters God's house feels peace, joy and happiness.
• Hospitality – The Hospitality ministry strives to feed our members by providing quality food and service. Our goal is for everyone to experience Christian fellowship while enjoying a great meal.
• Nurses Guild - The medical professionals of our church volunteer and assist members and the community on health awareness. Screenings and health fairs are held for church members as well as education on health-related issues.
• Greeters - Members of the Greeter Ministry are present at each entrance of the church and inside the sanctuary to greet members and visitors alike and making them feel welcome.
• Clerical & Finance